Haute Source, Inc. and its subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively, "Haute Farms", “Haute Forager”), respect your concerns about information security. Haute Farms is committed to protecting the security of the information we collect and maintaining our most important asset - our customers.
Haute Farms LLC and its subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively, "Haute Farms", “Haute Forager”), respect your concerns about information security. Haute Farms is committed to protecting the security of the information we collect and maintaining our most important asset - our customers.
How We Protect Information about our Customers
· Industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption is always used to protect your personal information.
· Haute Farms website is constantly scanned and validated to verify application and network security.
· All internal security standards, policies and practices are frequently reviewed and improved based on the current industry security practices.
· Emails are generally insecure and easy to forge. Be aware that an email, even if it appears to come from a friend or a business partner, could be fraudulent and designed to trick you into providing personal information or installing dangerous software on your device.
· Install antivirus and firewall software on your computer to help protect yourself from phishing scams and viruses.
· Haute Farms will never initiate the request for your account password or any other sensitive account information, such as your credit card.
· If you contact Haute Farms Customer Support, we may verify your identity by asking for non-critical information, such as your account number, shipping address or past order information.
· If you have received a suspicious email that appears to have come from Haute Farms or have concerns about an email request you have received from Haute Farms, please forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the Phone
· When you call Haute Farms Customer Support, we may verify your identity by asking for information such as your current shipping address, order information or the last four digits of your Haute Farms account number we have on file for your account.
When visiting the Haute Farms website, all sensitive data is transmitted over HTTPS. This means a secure SSL connection has been established, and that all data transmitted through this connection will be encrypted. If you are receiving SSL Certificate errors when accessing the Haute Farms website, that means that the domain name in the SSL certificate does not match the address that is in the address bar of the browser. Alternatively, it may mean that your browser is misconfigured and does not accept the root certificate used by Haute Farms. Please contact email@example.com if you encounter this error.
If you suspect that any account information has been compromised or fraudulent charges have been made on your Haute Farms™ account, please contact Customer Support immediately for assistance by contacting us through the website or calling 952-688-1357.
Updates to this Information Security Policy
This Information Security Policy may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our information security practices. We will post a prominent notice on our websites to notify you of any significant changes to our Information Security Policy and indicate at the bottom of the policy when it was most recently updated.
Effective Date: May 01, 2013
Last Updated: September 23, 2015