Haute Source, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "Haute Farms", “Haute Forager”), respect your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect, how we use the information, with whom we share it, and the choices you can make about our collection, use and disclosure of the information. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
Haute Farms LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "Haute Farms", “Haute Forager”), respect your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect, how we use the information, with whom we share it, and the choices you can make about our collection, use and disclosure of the information. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
The phrase “personal information” refers to information by which you or the device you are using to connect to the Internet can be identified.
Information We Collect
We may obtain personal information about you from various sources, including this and other Haute Farms and Haute Forager website, when you call or email us or communicate with us through social media, or when you participate in events or other promotions.
The types of personal information we may obtain include:
· Your contact information (such as name, Twitter handle, postal and email address, or phone number)
· Contact information of friends or other people you would like us to contact
· Payment details (including payment card number, security code, expiration date, cardholder name and billing address)
· Delivery information (including the shipping address and phone number)
· Demographic information (such as age, date of birth and gender)
· Information you provide by interacting with us through social media, including photographs
· Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties
In addition, when you visit our websites, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as third-party website analytics tools (such as Google), that collect information about visitor traffic on our sites and mobile applications. The information we may collect by automated means includes:
· Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type)
· URLs that refer visitors to our sites
· Dates and times of visits to our sites
· Information on actions taken on our sites (such as page views and site navigation patterns)
· A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our websites
· Search terms that visitors use to reach our sites
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
· Sign you up for our newsletter
· Provide products or services you request
· Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including by processing payment card transactions, arranging delivery and handling returns and refunds, and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone)
· Maintain a record of the purchases you make off our site
· Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support
· Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you
· Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media
· Publish your testimonials about Haute Farms, including on our websites and blogs, and on social networks (if we choose to publish your testimonial, we will include only your first name, last initial, city and state)
· Manage your participation in our events, sweepstakes and other promotions
· Tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which visitors use our sites, applications and social media assets
· Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer
· Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
· Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our sites
· Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users
· Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies
We may combine the information we collect with publicly available information and information we receive from our parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties. We may use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about products, services and events that may be of interest to you, for other promotional purposes, and for other purposes described in this section.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about you.
We may share personal information with our service providers who perform services on our behalf. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order), (ii) in response to a request by law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell, merge or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Following such a sale, merger or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information.
We offer you certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you.
You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to Haute Farms' use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of certain Haute Farms offerings or site features.
Here are the choices we offer:
Sharing Information with Business Partners
You may direct Haute Farms not to share your personal information with our business partners for those partners’ own purposes. To do so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we will continue sharing your information as otherwise described in the “Information We Share” section of this Privacy Notice, including with our service providers, to fulfill your requests and to comply with legal requirements.
You may choose not to receive marketing email communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails or by adjusting your email preferences using the online account you may establish on our sites.
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. In addition, disabling cookies may cancel opt-outs that rely on cookies, such as web analytics.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, we do not disclose personal information to third parties, so no need to request.
Access and Correction
You may obtain a copy of certain personal information we maintain about you or update or correct inaccuracies in that information using the online account you may establish on our websites. In addition, if you believe other personal information we maintain about you is inaccurate, you may request that we correct or amend the information by contacting us as indicated in the “How to Contact Us” section of this Privacy Notice. If we deny an access request, we will notify you of the reasons for the denial.
Links to Other Websites
Our websites may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not affiliated with Haute Farms. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices, which you should review if you visit those websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites not affiliated with Haute Farms, any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. For example, we use Secure Sockets Layer encryption to protect certain of your purchase information while in transit.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
To further protect yourself, you should safeguard your Haute Farms account user name and password and not share that information with anyone. You should also sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our sites. Please note that we will never ask for your Haute Farms account user name or password via email.
For additional details about the security measures we have implemented to safeguard personal information, please see our Information Security Policy.
Haute Farms does not direct its websites to children under the age of thirteen. We require registered users of the site to be at least eighteen years old. If we learn that a user is under eighteen years of age, we will promptly delete any personal information that the individual has provided to us.
Updates to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will post a prominent notice on our websites to notify you of any significant changes to our Privacy Notice and indicate at the bottom of the notice when it was most recently updated.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at email@example.com. You also may write to us at:
Haute Farms LLC
Attn: Legal Department
701 Jefferson Avenue South West
Watertown, MN 55388
Effective Date: May 01, 2013
Last Updated: September 23, 2015